If you are looking for a new breakfast idea or you simply want to make a quick snack for your party, you will love this colorful muffins recipe.
It literally takes 10 minutes to prepare and another 20 minutes to bake. You will have a delicious meal ready in just half an hour!
Tips For Making Colorful Muffins
Finely Chop All The Ingredients
It’s better to make tiny slices of bacon, bell pepper, etc. The muffins will look better when the ingredients are chopped finely.
Add Other Veggies If You Like
It’s ok to add/replace some ingredients, depending on what yo currently have in your fridge.
You can add:
- fresh tomatoes
- dried tomatoes
- any other veggie you wish
Serve Them Cold Or Hot
The colorful muffins can either be served cold or hot. No matter what the temperature is, they always taste great!
Colorful Muffins Recipe
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
- 5 eggs
- 4-6 slices of bacon
- 5 cups of fresh spinach (or 1 cup of frozen spinach)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 356°F (180°C).
- Wash, peel, and dice an onion and pepper.
- Fry spinach with a bit of butter.
- Dice bacon and fry it on the pan.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Line the muffin tray with paper muffin cases.
- Fill the muffin cases with the prepared mixture and bake for about 20 minutes.
These breakfast muffins can be served cold or hot.
Pin For Later:
Did you enjoy this colorful breakfast muffins recipe? Let us know in the comments below!