If you are looking for a quick snack that will literally take 5 minutes to make (and another 10-15 minutes to bake), you will love this prunes wrapped in bacon recipe!
My mom used to make this dish when she was throwing a party for our family. They all love it! This snack can be either served warm or cold.
It requires zero cooking skills, so even a kid can do it.
Why Prunes Wrapped In Bacon Are So Awesome?
See also my prune stuffed pork loin recipe.
It’s one of my all-time favorite snacks. Why?
- it’s crispy
- it’s easy and fast to make
- the combination of tastes is pretty unique (sweet prunes and fatty bacon)
- the snacks always taste good, no matter if they are cold or hot
Prunes Wrapped In Bacon Recipe
- 20 bacon slices
- 20 prunes
- 20 toothpicks
- Preheat the oven to 392°F (200°C).
- Line the baking sheet with baking paper.
- Wrap each bacon piece around each prune. Secure with toothpicks.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 255Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 646mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 14g
These data are indicative and calculated by Nutritionix
Pin For Later:
Did you like this prunes wrapped in bacon recipe? Let us know in the comments below!