Despite the simplicity of the ingredients used in this Polish sausage and pasta dish, the Makaron Z Kielbasa is perfect for a dinner for two!
If you love Italian pasta like the spaghetti carbonara, you’ll love this Polish Sausage Pasta recipe. It uses eggs in almost the same way as the carbonara does, and also includes Polish kielbasa sausages.
It’s actually even better than carbonara because we use penne, fusilli, or other easy-to-manage pasta. But you can use noodles too if you want to.
Frying the pasta after cooking gives it oodles more flavor while the egg gives it a nice creamy texture.
How To Cook Makaron Z Kielbasa Polish Sausage Pasta Recipe?
Makaron Z Kielbasa is really easy to cook. You boil the pasta till it’s almost done. At the same time fry the kielbasa with onions.
Once the pasta is cooked, it’s fried with eggs, salt, and pepper. Then add toppings such as chopped parsley or chives.
So simple and quick to make, this Polish pasta and sausage recipe is just perfect for 2 people. Think weeknight candlelight dinner with your special someone!
Tips For Polish Sausage And Noodles –
Makaron Z Kielbasa
- You can use pappardelle, rotini, penne, fusili, farfalle, or any other pasta.
- You can easily turn this into a Polish sausage and noodles dish by using noodles or spaghetti.
- This Polish Sausage Pasta tastes delicious with grated parmesan cheese on top!
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley or chives before serving!
- Serve with tomato wedges, crusty bread, and fried cabbage!
Related Recipe: Polish Lazanki uses square pasta, bacon, and cabbage in the same pot!
Important Questions About Making Makaron Z Kielbasa – Polish Sausage And Pasta
Which Other Ingredients Can Be Added To Polish Pasta And Sausage Recipe?
You can add your choice of veggies to this dish while frying the pasta – tomatoes, spinach, bell peppers, broccoli, basil leaves, asparagus, mushroom, zucchini, more onions, etc. You can also add some fried bacon or chopped chives on top.
Which Sausage Can I Use If I Can’t Find Kielbasa?
You can replace kielbasa with andouille sausage or any other good smoked sausage.
What Is The Difference Between Carbonara And Makaron Z Kielbasa?
Well first, carbonara is Italian while Makaraon Z kilebasa is Polish. Carbonara always uses egg noodles in the recipe, but Polish sausage and pasta can be made with any pasta or noodles of your choice.
Can I Make This Pasta Recipe More Spicy?
If you’re using kielbasa sausages, they are already spicy. However, if you want more spice, add more pepper powder or some paprika to the dish.
Can I Make This Recipe Creamier?
To make it more creamy, you can add some sour cream or heavy cream after adding the eggs.
How To Store Leftover Makaron Z Kielbasa?
Store the leftover makaron z kielbasa in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. Do this by transferring the contents to an airtight container. If storing in the same pot, cover with a lid.
Reheat the Polish pasta and sausage for a few minutes in the frying pan or oven before serving.
Makaron Z Kielbasa Polish Sausage Pasta Recipe
- 2 cups of pasta (pappardelle, rotini, penne, any other.)
- 9 oz / 250g of Polish sausage (kielbasa)
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsps of oil or pork lard
- 2 eggs
- salt, pepper
- chopped parsley or chives to serve
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Dice the sausage and onion. Fry until they change the color to brownish.
- Fry the cooked pasta with 2 tbsps of oil. Add 2 eggs, season with salt and pepper, and fry for another few minutes. .
- Mix all the ingredients and fry for a while. If necessary, add more salt and pepper.
- Serve hot with fresh chopped parsley and chives.
Pin For Later:
Did you like this makaron z kielbasa Polish sausage pasta recipe? Let us know in the comments below!