Summer is a great season to use fresh apricot muffins recipe. Although you can bake these muffins all year long, summer apricots are the juiciest and sweetest.
This fresh apricot muffins recipe is VERY easy. You will need about half an hour to have your dessert ready, so use it even if you are in a hurry.
Tips For Making And Baking Fresh Apricot Muffins
Use other fresh fruits if you want.
You can replace apricots with any other fruits including:
You can also mix different fruits together.
Serve the muffins with whipped cream or/and ice cream.
If you want to make this dessert more sophisticated, serve it with whipped cream, ice cream, and fresh fruits.
Fresh Apricot Muffins Recipe
- 1 ¾ cup of flour
- 2⁄3 cup of butter
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of the baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 8-10 fresh apricots
- Preheat the oven to 338°F (170°C).
- Mix butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, then flour, and the baking powder.
- Wash the apricots, remove the seeds, and dice them. Each part should be about ½'' wide and ½'' long.
- Mix the dough with diced apricots.
- Line 2 muffin trays with paper muffin cases.
- Fill the muffin cases two-thirds full and bake for about 25 minutes.
You can replace apricots with any other fruits including blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, apples, pears, and more.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 181mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 4g
These data are indicative and calculated by Nutritionix
Pin For Later:
Did you enjoy this fresh apricot muffins recipe? Let us know in the comments below!