I use this Chinese cabbage salad recipe every few weeks. If I want to make a quick dinner salad, there’s no better recipe to use.
It takes just 10 minutes to have this Chinese cabbage salad ready. Serve it cold with:
- any kind of meat
- any kind of fish
- kopytka (Polish gnocchi)
- kluski śląskie
- mashed potatoes
If you want, you can eat it on a sandwich as well.
After making, keep the Chinese cabbage salad in the fridge for a maximum of 24-48 hours. If you keep it longer, it will become watery.
Chinese Cabbage Salad Recipe
- 1 small Chinese cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- 1 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1 bunch of dill or parsley
- Wash and finely chop the cabbage.
- Peel and grate the carrot.
- Peel and finely dice the onion.
- Finely chop the dill/parsley.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Serve cold.
Pin For Later:
Did you like this Chinese cabbage salad recipe? Let us know in the comments below!