I use this Chinese cabbage salad recipe every few weeks. If I want to make a quick dinner salad, there’s no better recipe to use.
It takes just 10 minutes to have this Chinese cabbage salad ready. Serve it cold with:
If you want, you can eat it on a sandwich as well.
After making, keep the Chinese cabbage salad in the fridge for a maximum of 24-48 hours. If you keep it longer, it will become watery.
See also my Polish coleslaw recipe.
Chinese Cabbage Salad Recipe
- 1 small Chinese cabbage (Napa cabbage)
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp of vinegar
- 1 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1 bunch of dill or parsley
- Wash and finely chop the cabbage.
- Peel and grate the carrot.
- Peel and finely dice the onion.
- Finely chop the dill/parsley.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Serve cold.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 42Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 332mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g
These data are indicative and calculated by Nutritionix
Pin For Later:
Did you like this Chinese cabbage salad recipe? Let us know in the comments below!