Baked chicken drumsticks and potatoes is a one-pot dish that your entire family will love. The meat is soft and delicate and the veggies are colorful and delicious. It doesn’t take long to prepare this dinner, however, you need some time for the chicken to marinate. Keep on reading to get the baked chicken drumsticks and potatoes recipe.
Tips For Making Baked Chicken Drumsticks And Potatoes
See also my baked chicken drumsticks and rice recipe.
Add Any Veggies You Like.
In this recipe, there are only potatoes and carrots required, however, you can add other veggies, such as:
- parsley root
- celery root
- any other you like.
Shape The Veggies The Way You Like.
You can use the crinkle knife as I did or cut the veggies in any way you like.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks And Potatoes Recipe
- 10 chicken drumsticks
- 3.3 lbs (1.5g) of potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 leek (the white part)
- 4 tbsps of oil
- 4 tbsps of whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsps of yellow mustard
- 6 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tbsps of honey
- 1 tbsp of salt
- ½ tsp of pepper
- 4 tbsps of sweet paprika powder (paprika)
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Cover each chicken drumstick with the marinade and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F).
- Peel potatoes and carrots, then cut them into fries.
- Cut the white part of the leek into half moons.
- Put the veggies on the bottom of the oven-safe dish.
- Put the drumsticks on top of the veggies.
- Cover the dish with the lid and bake for 40 minutes.
- After that time, uncover the lid and bake for another 30 minutes (it will make the drumstrick be more brownish).
You can add other veggies as well, such as beets or courgettes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 116mgSodium: 903mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 24g
These data are indicative and calculated by Nutritionix
Pin For Later:
Did you like this baked chicken drumsticks and potatoes recipe? Let us know in the comments below!